Sunday, February 1, 2009

so where did i stop on my last post? oh right, i ended the previous post with Jacqueline's birthday...

so here goes...

**CNY DAY 4**

a busy day for me... ok i lied its not such a busy day for me but my mum and the maid.. open house time...

i woke up pretty late and had to rush out to get the food and other stuff before the guests arrive.. i came home at about 12pm and quickly got myself ready.. Mabel and Vivonne were the 1st to arrive... well, my sister's friends were here 1st but hey its not about them... the others who came were Andria, Wee Nee, Jee Nee, Max, Nicholas, Ryan, Melvin, Dexter and Justin... we talked, ate, joked (or tried to), played PS2, watched Melvin impress the girls with the piano and other stuff...

mum preparing the food..

weirdo... Melvin

guess who contaminated my camera again... =.=

contacting a certain Japanese, perhaps? ugh...


forever the joker.. Max

Ryan and Eugene having a blast.....

playing FIFA Street...

Melvin can never resist the piano...

and while Melvin impresses the girls AND guys....

Dexter becomes the shy brother... yea right... he was singing songs that has the words in people's conversations... =.=

sisters battling for bragging rights??

Andria.. why is everyone shy?? by now you should realise that all the pictures of people were taken from the side.. these people cant smile at the camera... =.= and while others use this method to avoid the camera.....

Ryan does it his own way...

that's Max and myself.. we were playing Pro Evolution Soccer '09... 5 bucks bet per game.. i lost 10 bucks.. damn..

the agony of missing the equalising goal...

in the end, we had fun.. after all, Max's dad gave me back his winnings... nah i'm kidding...

**DAY 5**

went for Dana and later squash at Sri York.. my sister went for a swim wih Kevin and Jacq.. i, however, made the dumbest and most ridiculous mistake i could make after 7 years of squash...... i forgot to bring my shoe.... =.= so the guys let me use a pair and the game went on... was freaking tired after that... had dinner at Sri York and left after watching Shark Tale... went home and got some rest....

**DAY 6**

MORNING RUNS!! on a Chinese New Year break!! awesome... but many turned up for the runs... i was exhausted and only managed to complete 8 laps... Allan said it was because of the steamboats... haha... anyway i went home after everyone finished their exercises and got ready to go to my cousin's open house... he just moved in not long ago..

that's his house somewhere in Balik Pulau...

that's ONE OF my nieces running away from my camera...

went back to the courts for coaching and back home to get ready for Katherine's open house... her house is like freaking HUGE!! i could fit my house into her house... bumped into a few familiar faces there... oh yeah i fetched Nic, Ryan, Yassin, and Max to Kat's... somebody wanted to hitch a ride from me but i didnt want to fetch... didnt deserve to sit in my car after all that he has done.. didnt even deserve to talk to me but hey some people are thick-skinned..

the host, Katherine with Max..
Max you should like thank me and Katherine for what we did... shouldnt you? LOL

me looking like i-dont-even-know-what...

here comes the Gossip Guys... hahaha...

take 1 : settle down guys, you got no hair to worry about... LOL

take 2 : much better... =)

Katherine, Andria and Debbie...

Goofy ol' Max...

Ryan giving us the Max's-LC-look... lol

Katherine and Andria..


Max reading Macbeth to Yassin... OMG!!

when we lost sight of the host, we started going nuts and played with the plastic saber... oops i mean "light" saber... =.=

Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha....

Max owned Yassin...

well i guess that's all for now... went to pray today... and i want a PS2 but May is telling me to get a PSP.... what do you think? suggestions welcomed... =)

till then...
out..

No comments:

Post a Comment