Sunday, March 1, 2009

yes people i'm back.. and i'm blogging now because my assholes for neighbours are laughing and talking loudly and screaming their heads off... inconsiderate retards...

so i went for runs this morning... didnt complete the 10 laps... i couldnt feel my legs so i had to stop.. so after runs i went back to courts, showered and waited for Melvin and Charis to come to the courts...

Melvin drove Charis' Savvy while i took my Myvi to Gurney... we had lunch at coffee island and watched Love Matters... my first 18 movie... LOL

it was a damn funny show i tell you... must watch... Singapore movies rock..!!

after the movie we went to A&W to get rootbeer floats... =)

when it comes to candids, well you'll see me with the weirdest... thanks Mel =.=

my Chicken Maryland.. :P

Charis'..........err........ Turkey-something-something... lol

Melvin's something-something-rice... hahaha...

i like this pic... but Charis is waaaaayy over at the corner... sry Charis! ;)



well err.... i got distracted... oops..? lol

all blacks..

have to give face right? lol..

twin towers... lol..

well it was a very fun day... =) tomorrow i'll be staying home and working my butt off for my assignments... darn those lecturers..

and yes my neighbour is still not stopping... that's it i'm gonna shout... its 1am already dammit.. i'm surprised my dad didnt go next door with hiw golf club.. my neighbour has been getting on our nerves ever since they moved in... it ends NOW..!!

out..

No comments:

Post a Comment