Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Eugene..!!

getting another year older man.. Eugene is my cousin.. we used to look alike many years back.. lol.. dude's song library is massive (not as massive as Brian's.. haha)..

on the plane on our way to Phnom Penh, Cambodia..

we DID look alike, didnt we? haha..

Angkor Wat..

i made him do this.. LOL

-
-
-

on to other matters.. i was on Egotastic and there was this article on Bar Refaeli.. i swear if i ever get rid of my Malaysian nationality i'd go to Israel.. the girls there are hot..

Bar is the ambassador for Hurley.. i love this picture.. but then again, its Bar.. i love every picture.. haha..

Sports Illustrated..

Sports Illustrated..

-
-
-

here are some pictures of Potter, my dog..

taken and edited on my W705..

the first day we had him..

Potter could barely stand on his feet..

now he sleeps in awkward poses..

took me 10 minutes just to get him to stand still..

loves my slippers.. have to hide it from him..

i guess that's all i have for now.. mostly pictures to make up for the past posts without pictures.. =)

out..

No comments:

Post a Comment