Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Sem-Break Day

Another day goes by and another post for me.. I dont think I've ever posted this much within this small time frame before.. Oh well seeing as I've got no money I suppose this is what I can do to kill time..

So Wednesday was tennis/ping-pong day at Howen's as usual.. Melvin joined this time.. Tania being Tania over slept again.. Haha.. Now that we have 4 guys playing, we do need an extra racket.. Its not exactly fun to keep rotating players and play 2 on 1..

Only picture I got.. Sucked though..

Anyway Friday was a double birthday celebration at my aunt's place.. My niece, Natasha, and my other aunt celebrated their upcoming birthdays and there was the usual Lam Mee but this time, there was Dominos as well.. Went to the monk's lodge earlier in the day..

Did I mention I stopped by to visit month-old baby Moira?
Nephews and Nieces..
This dog is Muffin.. Doesn't like me.. Blah..
Shawn.. or Sean.. or AH OK I dont know how to spell.. My nephew.. This pose seems familiar.. HAHA..
Lam Mee..
*far right* The two birthday ladies..
Someone destroyed Spongebob!

This morning, a SATURDAY morning, I woke up at 7am.. WHY? Football.. Not any competitions or training but a kickabout with Melvin Penny Tania and TzeTzi (I think i spelled it right)..

While waiting for the girls..
PROOF that Tania showed up.. LOL..

After football we all went back and had our shower then took Tania to the airport.. Had lunch at Noodle Station with Melvin and Penny..

Which shot is better?
Serious much?
Not Serious much?
Trying to be Brian : Take #1
Trying to be Brian : Take #err... FAIL.. LOL

I guess that pretty much sums it up.. I really want a good camera and the new iPhone 3G(S).. Camera comes first.. Journalism tool.. ;)

out..

No comments:

Post a Comment