Monday, August 24, 2009

I want to but I cant, so just fuck it..

Lets rewind back to Saturday the 22nd of August.. played some squash with Dennis and then watched my parents play the racketball league.. I might join their team next year..



Found out that my neighbor's Myvi got into an accident.. After the whole maid incident I was like "OH SWEET KARMA!"..

Anyway the folks were off to KL on Sunday morning.. They're on their way back as I do this.. So i decided to clean up my room on Sunday and it took ages.. Well I did stop for lunch and dinner and some tv but still it was pretty long.. 13 hours long to be exact..
Messed up eh?

Clean, right?

Level 1 Coaching Course started today.. Its pretty familiar stuff.. Very similar to the stuff I learned in the Introductory Course.. Theory and practical exam is this Friday..

out..

No comments:

Post a Comment