Friday, September 25, 2009

Dongguk University, Seoul..?


I dont know if this is wise decision to make but Dongguk University in Seoul provides an undergraduate course in mass communication that offers journalism, broadcast, radio and stuff like that..

I know you guys are probably saying I've gone too far into this Korean thing but hey, what's life if you cant do what you really like? I dont expect to meet my pop idols there or anything.. I like the culture, the place, the language..

Yes to those who caught the name of the university, it IS where SNSD's Yoona is studying but I just used that mainly as a reference.. I mean I wouldnt know which university to search for right? Its just plain coincidence that Dongguk has what I want..

My parents told me it is expensive to study in the USA and that I need to get some form of scholarship or financial aid in order for me to go there.. Canada wouldnt be that far off either.. So would South Korea be any cheaper? I do know that the cost of living in Seoul is a little high..

I never get any response when it comes to these posts and I have doubts that people even read this one.. I didnt get any for my Radio DJ post anyway..


Where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment