Friday, October 23, 2009

3 by Britney Spears

This... is unusual..

Now I usually wont promote Britney's songs because I'm one who doesnt like what she's becoming but silently listen to some of her songs.. Thanks to SNSD, I kinda started listening to some Britney songs again.. SNSD seems to be a fan of Britney because they love using her songs for any dance battles or special stage performances..

Back in 2007 when SNSD made their debut, they performed their debut song Into The New World but also included a dance once in awhile.. They were dancing to Britney's Do Something.. They also danced to Chaotic, Circus, and Womanizer.. Those are actually the exact same Britney songs I listen to.. Well minus Do Something..

Anyway enough with the irrelevant details.. I've heard Britney's new song 3 mostly in my car.. Its pretty catchy like most Britney songs I used to listen to..

3 by Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment