Saturday, October 17, 2009

Being random... Again...

Some may say this is uncalled for but I think its only proper for me to do this..

I just wanna THANK the peeps from countries like USA, China, Philippines, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore, and of course the peeps from Malaysia for visiting my blog.. Sorry if I forgot to mention your country..

I'm doing this because in recent months, my blog's number of visitors has sky-rocketed and I'm really glad.. Yes there are people who visit my blog because they Googled pictures that could have been in my blog but it counts..

I'm pretty sure ever since I updated more and not talk about my daily activities, this blog has received more viewers.. So yea, a BIG...

THANK YOU
감사합니다

谢谢
ขอบคุณ


... to you guys.. Hope the numbers will only go up.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment