Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FT Triple Releases Love Letter Mv and Two Date album..

I've always liked FT Island's music since I started listening to them about a month or so ago..

FT Triple is a sub-group of FT Island and they pretty much sings all the songs for the Two Date album.. Two Date is one of two albums to be released by FT Island.. The other being One Date and both makes up the Double Date project.. Confused yet? There will only be 20,000 copies of the Special Edition Double Date album..

Anyway FT Triple has released their MV for Love Letter and the song Lie which is a digital single.. Again being a little biased, I do like FT Island's style.. Their song 바래 (I Hope) is still stuck in my head..

Love Letter MV


Lie


Just to add in a little bonus..

바래 (I Hope) MV


No comments:

Post a Comment