Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ga-In is one HOT gamer..!!


Samsung recently released the first music drama for their 4Tomorrow Project..

I've posted the music video for the 4Tomorrow song awhile back and the song is used in the music drama.. Now I dont know what a music drama is but if they have Ga-In and HyunA for that 7 minutes or so I dont mind..

For the first music drama, Ga-In plays the role of a professional gamer.. To me there's a certain level of appeal when it comes to female pro-gamers.. Especially one that looks like Ga-In.. The other members of Brown Eyed Girls have a cameo appearance in the video so keep your eyes open..

Gotta Love Ga-In..

Ga-In's Challenge - Samsung 4Tomorrow Project


I find these music drama ideas a little far-fetched if its to promote a phone.. I think I spot the new Samsung Omnia II in the video.. Ga-In's phone.. So if you think LG went to great lengths to promote their new Chocolate BL40 with SNSD and f(X), you're wrong.. Samsung is going all out..

No comments:

Post a Comment