Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For Sale..!!


Ok now here's what's going down..

Mum has a new unit of the Palm Treo Centro sitting in her wardrobe and she's not gonna use it because she already has one..


Anyone wanna buy..??

Its BRAND NEW I swear.. The only thing I've done to it is take pictures of it..

So its a pretty reliable phone.. Doesnt give you attitude and the battery life is pretty good.. It doesnt have Wi-Fi though but it does have a full QWERTY keypad and touch-screen..

+ White
+ Touch-screen
+ Full QWERTY keypad
+ 2 megapixel camera
+ NO memory card (uses microSD card)
+ Fits nicely in your palms
+ Features like:
- Organiser
- Calendar
-Bluetooth
- Infrared
- plays mp3 files

Well I dont think I'll list down all the specifications.. If you're interested in the phone thn contact me through the chat-box or if you know my phone number or Faceboook just give me a call or text..


No comments:

Post a Comment