Monday, November 30, 2009

Forehands, Backhands, and Bestfriends..

I love playing with new toys.. But then, who doesnt?

Well this morning Mabel, Cat, Chris, and myself went for tennis at BJCC.. It was fun/hot/tiring/fun and fun.. Its been awhile since I played tennis but I guess it wasnt that bad..

Love this shot.. LOL
She kinda does that alot..

After dropping Cat back I headed home and got myself ready for the movie marathon that never was.. Picked up May and Mabel then it was off to Queensbay.. Not the initial plan but oh well right?

Had lunch at Kim Gary and checked out new caps for myself..

Apparently covering with one hand doesnt say "DONT TAKE MY PICTURE".. So,
the hands came off the wheel..

BEHOLD the many faces of Mabel Kok...
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8

Trust me it didnt end at 8.. She just wouldnt stop.. LOL


Watched A Christmas Carol because there were no more tickets for New Moon and 2012.. Personally that movie was no Disney family movie.. It had that creepy feel that even I was afraid of.. Its not a bad movie but not exactly very child friendly..

Mabel wanted to show the world what she sees from the back of my car..
She really doesnt like my bottle..
So-called professional photographer using all the space provided to shoot a picture of me driving.. =)

We all went home after the movie.. Like I said, the movie marathon that never was..


No comments:

Post a Comment