Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jerejak

Went to Jerejak with Mabel and Maylyn, or Mabelyn as they call themselves, last Wednesday.. It was quite fun although we only spent half a day there thanks to two human beings..

Anyway we did stuff like archery, wall climbing, firefox, swim, and stuff.. Archery was pretty tough because I didnt expect it to be so physical.. I did get a few shots on the board so its alright.. Wall climbing was fun.. I had a great time laughing at the two M's from below that I got cocky when it was my turn.. Turns out it wasnt as easy as I thought it was.. Still managed to reach the top in what I think was the day's fastest time.. LOL.. We kinda skipped the jungle trekking and biking because of the "wonderful" weather.. Other than that we swam, played congkak, ate and yup that's pretty much it..

Jerejak people thought the 3 of us were Japanese tourists.. Not something new to Mabel but for Maylyn and myself yea its pretty much new.. haha..

Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment