Sunday, November 29, 2009

Till the sweat drip down my balls.. LOL

I know I'm probably the last person on the planet to watch The Proposal but I've watched it twice in two days.. LOL.. I've never really been a huge fan of Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock but this show has got to be one of the best I've seen in the year..

Now one part of the show got me rewinding it over and over again.. Its the part where Margaret (Sandra Bullock) rides a bicycle into the woods and finds Gammy chanting and doing a tribal dance.. She joins in and when it was her turn to chant she started singing to Lil John's Get Low.. Absolute genius..!!

" To the window, to the window.. To the wall, to the wall.. Till the sweat drip down my balls.. Till all you bitches crawl.. Oh skeet skeet mother, oh skeet skeet goddamn.. "

LOL..!!



Here's Lil John's MV for Get Low..


No comments:

Post a Comment