Sunday, November 22, 2009

Where do I go from here?

The whole "where to go for further studies" and "what to major" issue is really giving me headaches..

I mean its not like I dont know what I wanna do but there's always this doubt and fear of what's to come.. I've narrowed down the things I wanna do to a short list..

- Journalism
- Photography
- Advertising
- TV Hosting
- Photojournalism
- Radio

Ok so maybe its not that short.. I cant do ALL those, can I..??

So far this is the biggest issue.. Another issue I face would be one that some of you might say is insignificant and unnecessary.. Forgive my lousy vocabulary....or grammar.. GAH!! Anyway, my handphones are known to die within a year of purchase.. The current one doesnt disappoint.. I bought it back in April during my birthday and its already showing signs of dying.. I completely killed my chances of getting mum's iPhone for now because I tried to be smart and now the phone has to be re-cracked.. Nice move Ivan.. Good news is that mum is looking and I stress on the LOOKING at the new Samsung Omnia II.. So hopefully she gets it then iPhone will be mine to purchase.. Yes PURCHASE..

It's been awhile since I had a full length post on personal stuff so yea bear with me for a little.. I'm sure alot of you are glad its not some Korean mumbo-jumbo..

I'm going to China for a family vacation on the 5th of December so yea I'm really looking forward to that.. Although I still pray dad would just get me that new camera so that I can use it in China..

SUKPEN is this Thursday and I can honestly say I'm in absolutely no shape at all to compete.. As usual the Butterworth dudes are playing so I'm not really expecting much from this.. just playing to stay active.. I've been a bigger slug this past two weeks than I've ever been in the past 4 years added up..

I keep telling myself I wanna go to the gym but there's always something up.. Either I got ditched and feel too lazy to go alone or I just dont wanna go..

I did something very stupid last night.. I had the top half of my body on the bed last night and wanted to reach for something but I was too lazy to get up and move so I just dragged my body forward.. This act of pure genius had only one consequence, my knee hit the corner of my bed as I was moving forward.. And yes it hurt.. REAL BAD.. I had to stay still for a good 10 minutes just to let the pain ease off.. Smart move eh? I'm just so full of this shit.. I told my family about it before dinner just now and then I started laughing at myself for no reason..

Am I going crazy?

I'm not sure if anyone made it to this point of the post but IF you see this, how bout giving me an opinion?

Do you think I'll make a good...

Talk Show Host
Game Show Host
Radio DJ
Photographer
Photojournalist
Travel Channel Host

What do you think..?

And with that, I end this post..

No comments:

Post a Comment