Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh! I love SNSD...

Yes the title says it all.. Or not..

SNSD has finally released their latest single from their 2nd full album.. The track is called Oh! and the same goes for the album..

The new song isn't what I'd expect after SNSD topped charts with Tell Me Your Wish.. TMYW showed the world SNSD's sexy side but with Oh! they went back to the cute concept.. It's not that I'm disappointed but then a little sexy wouldn't hurt now would it? =)

Oh! is in the electric-pop genre which is the same thing f(X) did for Chu~.. Wait a minute, now doesn't the beginning of Oh! look like the beginning in Chu~?

Either way, I love SNSD and I'd do all it takes to go to Bangkok to see them live..

Here's the MV for Oh! :



 The girls flaunts their slim figures and awesome legs in this video.. Add that to their overflowing cuteness and it'll give you a major meltdown.. I used to have 5 favorites but now I love them all.. Yuri Tiffany Jessica Yoona Taeyeon Seohyun Sunny Sooyoung Hyoyeon.. They're all awesome.. =) As you can tell I'm probably still recovering from the earlier meltdown after watching the MV.. Oh wait, it melted again..

At the end of the video you'll see another SNSD dressed in darker, sexier outfits.. There's also a different music from Oh! being played at the end so i can only guess that its a teaser for the girls' next single.. I am looking forward to the next single because it sounds more matured..

*UPDATE* SM has confirmed that the ending of the Oh! video is a teaser for SNSD's next MV.. It driving my curiosity up the wall.. Cant wait to see the new MV..

As for now, I'll go back to drooling over the girls as I replay the MV over and over and over and over......... and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment