Sunday, February 7, 2010

B to the I to the G Bang..!!

I'm sorry to all ELFs and to Super Junior but Big Bang is now my favorite boy band in Kpop..

Don't get me wrong I still love Super Junior and I still have more of their songs than any other boy band in the Kpop world.. But somehow I think Big Bang makes more quality songs..

One of my favorite Big Bang song is definitely Last Farewell.. Its a very upbeat song and it probably features the best of G-Dragon and T.O.P.'s rap.. I also love the fact that there's so many super cars in the video..


I used to love Gara Gara GO! but after hearing songs like Haru Haru and Last Farewell, well Gara Gara no go.. Haru Haru is also an awesome song for me.. I remember I used to hate it though.. But that was long before my Kpop days..

This MV is so sad, seriously..

That's all just sharing my 2 favorite Big Bang songs..

No comments:

Post a Comment