Friday, February 26, 2010

Maybe its true that I cant live without you..

I know this song has been around for some time but I've been so into the whole Kpop world..

This song really hit me just now and it got me really thinking..
It made me realize that I do wanna be with her and that I'll do whatever it takes..
Maybe there's no significance to the song but still..
I don't want another Taeyang Wedding Dress to happen..

So if you're reading this, this song is for you..
Because I really do remember what you wore on our first day..

So maybe its true, that I cant live without you..
And maybe two is better than one..
But there's so much time, to figure out the rest in my life
and you've already got me coming undone..
And I'm thinking two is better than one..


I meant it when I said those things to you.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment