Saturday, July 10, 2010

mak mai mak mai ai mai mi mai...

Ignore the stupid title..

I love 4Minute.. More than Black Pearl but that's not the point.. I My Me Mine is a song with good beats and I'm hooked on it.. The fact that Jeon Jiyoon has more parts now than Kim Hyuna is also a BIG bonus.. Jiyoon's solo dance part is nice and I have switched from team Hyuna to team Jiyoon.. Ok there were no teams to begin with but you get the picture..


Jiyoon also sang a duet with Gayoon on MBC Radio recently.. It was a cover of Beyonce's If I Were A Boy.. Please Jiyoon, dont be a boy.. =D

If you ignore some of the bad pronunciation, I think they both sang the song well.. I've always thought that Jiyoon was made a rapper in 4Minute because she had no vocals.. But in fact, she's the second best singer in the group..

No comments:

Post a Comment