Saturday, July 31, 2010

Message from the Blogger...

I know it has been awhile since I've updated this little space of mine but I promise more updates to come.

I have just returned from a trip to Kuala Lumpur and I regret to say there weren't many pictures taken. In fact, the pictures taken weren't exactly pretty either. But I will update.

I will also plan a project which involves photography and videos. Maybe a round island trip to capture the best of my home state and videos to keep me busy?

I'm also looking for a job. The current ideal part-time job would be at Borders but I'm not too sure yet. A friend of mine has some media related job that might be available for me so I'm waiting to know more about that.

Till my updates decide to appear, I guess I'll see you guys soon. If you guys are still reading this wreck of a blog. =)

1 comment:

  1. If you are going to capture the best of Penang , count me in man! I'm gonna be in Penang till end of August :)

    And if you really need a job at Borders, just tell me :)


    Aaronteng

    ReplyDelete