Saturday, October 30, 2010

SNSD performs My Best Friend and Hoot


 The #1 trending topic on Twitter as I write this post was of course #hoot009mucore which stands for SNSD's performance at Music Core earlier today. The girls are on stage for the 3rd time in 2 days to continue their promotions for their latest mini-album "Hoot".


 Tiffany so pretty~~
*I couldn't get a nice screencap of Yoona. T_T*

They performed My Best Friend and Hoot. Both songs from their latest album. My Best Friend shows a softer side of SNSD as opposed to their image in songs like Run Devil Run and Hoot. This song lets the girls show off their vocals and they did not disappoint. Dressed in white, the girls put on a very catchy performance. I love these girls. =)


Hoot was amazing as well. Dressed in black this time, the girls ended Music Core with their title track and their kick-ass dance moves. Did I already say I love these girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment