Monday, December 6, 2010

What now...?

If you guys have read the comments on the chatbox to the right, Decay and Guest have both voiced out their strong opinion on the videos I've been making. Guest claims that my videos are awkward and offensive while Decay said they were horrendous and lame. Decay also had a go at my Kpop addiction and called me a hypocritical being. Funny how I am thankful for the comments.

Well I have removed my videos for the time being because what Guest said kinda hit me. I mean, I'm no longer a kid so I can't go around offending everyone and expect to get away with it. Even though I'd love to.

So what does this mean? Where do I go from here? I have decided to do only vlogs for the time being but IF I find good and unoffensive material, I might just make videos of it. I will however try to complete my "Australia Vacation Summary" and "Things I'll Miss" video series. I don't think those would offend anyone now would it? What say you, Decay and Guest?

I also took Decay's comment seriously and thought about what impact my videos had. Dude/Girl, if I offended your "peeps", grow a pair and get over it. My Kpop addiction has nothing to do with the videos. How stupid are you to ask me the question "How different are you compared to those you claim to be snapping the 'new era' pictures?" ? I am diffenrent because I simply don't take those "new era" profile pictures. Are you like brain dead? I guess I've hit a spot seeing how badly you took that video. Do you even know what hypocrite means? Being a hypocrite would require me to have the "new era" picture in my own social networking profiles and calling the others lame. But I don't have those "new era" pictures, now do I? Please think before you vomit words all over the place. I accept your comment on my videos and how badly it was made and that was exactly what I asked for. You should've just stopped there mate.

Everyone pokes a little fun at others all the time. I like to put it out there for my friends to see. Please save yourself the pain and stop watching. I cannot promise you that I'll meet your "standards" in my future videos. Kpop is a choice of music and everyone has the right to choose what they listen. I can think of a million people who can tell me Kpop is not as good as the music they listen to so just zip your pussy of a mouth and shove it. Like I said, Kpop has nothing to do with any of the videos. Its just something I like.

Well I could've made this entire post a video and talk non-stop but I had decided to put it in words because it has been awhile. Guest, thank you for your comments and if I had offended you, I apologize. As I said in my reply, in time, my content will change. It was never meant to be offensive. I did because I had free time and wanted to try things out. As for you, my dear friend Decay, I guess I've said all there is for me to say for now. But I do have one more thing to say before I click "PUBLISH"...................








GO FUCK YOURSELF. =)

Have a nice day everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment