Monday, January 3, 2011

Week Without Internet - Day #6

I finally got a chance to go to the Penang Pesta! Well its a yearly thing but I was never really interested. Since I'm about to leave for studies I thought maybe I should go for once. Its been a long time since I last stepped foot within the Pesta grounds. Sadly it was disappointing. What used to be a carnival was now a huge night market. Gambling is illegal to a "majority" of the "locals" and somehow carnival games were classified as gambling. I wonder how that works. So no carnival games for me. I didn't get to shoot down things with water guns. I didn't get to win big gifts that would be inappropriate for me to own. Sadly, even my FIRST EVER cotton candy was disappointing. I've lived 19 years not having cotton candy and built such a hype towards my first one. I will not have cotton candy again. Here's my Day 6 story:

No comments:

Post a Comment