Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Super Junior-M is back!

One of my favorite Chinese group (who happens to be Korean) is back!

Super Junior-M has returned after the whole Hangeng scandal with their new album and title track "Perfection" (太完美). I'm loving the beat of the song and the fact that my dancing-Korea-twin-brother Eunhyuk joins the group. Sungmin joins the group as well. I guess they both make up for the loss of Hangeng.

Despite the absence of my favorite Chinese artiste from the group, I love this song. There's just no escaping the fact. Its an awesome song. I do have one little comment to make about the song though. Is it just me, or does this song sound like BoA's Eat You Up? Somehow this song just reminds me of BoA's famous American track.

Anyway I just wanted to share this awesome song to my readers.



For those of you who wish to analyze my little statement about the BoA song, here's Eat You Up by BoA.

*UPDATE* OK screw it, I realized that neither of the two songs sounded like the other. But I still think of Eat You Up when I listen to Super Junior-M's song...

No comments:

Post a Comment