Monday, April 25, 2011

As my Final Exam approaches...

Hi there! It's me again. Well it has to be me. There shouldn't be anyone else updating here.

So the Finals are approaching and I can't say I'm very well prepared. However, my recent grades for Environmental Science have been going up. I couldn't have asked for a better motivation. However, because I was trying to save my Environmental Science, my statistics grades have been going down. Well it was never high to begin with but it has been stuck at the border for some time now. Anyone wanna tutor me? Too late! I'd probably finish my exam by the time most of you read this, if anyone reads at all.

Summer! I can't say I'm looking forward to it. The only thing I do look forward to is a possible trip to Washington, DC to watch Manchester United vs Barcelona in their summer tour. I really want to go. I'm also looking at a possible August pre-Fall-Semester vacation in California if I have friends to go with me. Maybe then, I can get a haircut in Korea Town. I don't trust the hair "saloons" here.

I don't think I have much more to say. Yup, I'm out of things to say. So.........how you doin'? ;)

Peace out!
eIVANne

No comments:

Post a Comment