Friday, January 23, 2009

it pisses me off that people hate me for who i am..
it pisses me off that i cant change my mindset towards life..
it pisses me off that i'm judged solely on my results and not my efforts..
it pisses me off that i never get the chance to show what i'm made off..
it pisses me off that opportunities never come to me..
it pisses me off that some people just like to fuck my life up...
it pisses me off that people take me for granted...
it pisses me off that i'm never appreciated...
it pisses me off that i only hv a few true friends...
it pisses me off being me..

i'm sick of always being last in life.. i'm sick of being the one people take advantage of and never show gratitude.. i'm tired of tryin and i'm tired of always needing to impress someone to get somewhere... i'm not one who sucks up to get what i want... and i hate people who suck up...

i hate those who have always doubted me... and now, i'll make them regret... i've already out-run the darkness last week... and tomorrow i will do it again... i'll push as far as my limits even if it kills me... i know it isnt going to be easy because i'm still recovering from all the bumps and bruises and fatigue.. but i'm trying anyway..

from tomorrow onwards, i'm gonna drag myself out of bed early morning every morning and i will go for runs.. it'll hurt like hell but i'd rather hurt myself than giving those people another chance to doubt me.. i'm grateful for the confidence some has put in me but most people doubt me... all the frustration i felt today has jump-started my brain and pulled my soul out of the retirement road... i'm back... i'll try even if it kills me... i'll put my body through hell if i have to... if that's what it takes to prove them wrong..

out..

No comments:

Post a Comment