Sunday, January 11, 2009

started taking over Peter's classes today... well only two of them but still... the younger class is hard to manage.... they wont freaking stand still for a second... keep running around like they're on drugs or something.... the other class is alright....

tomorrow got coaching again... Kesh's class..... damn tired la.... ran 10 laps this morning and almost died.... supposed to do 12 but couldnt.... Allan said i can stop so i did.... or i'd be posting this from a hospital bed now....

and the saddest news of all is my laptop has no anti-virus.... and yup, just my luck, virus...... bloody hell man.... i only wanted to get the dvd decoder for my WMP.... assholes disguised it.... so it happened to be a virus..... those dumb fucks got nothing better to do.... now i'm trying to save my laptop from crashing....

i need to buy norton.... fast.... maybe i'll reformat my laptop when mum gets home.....

signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment