Tuesday, January 20, 2009

today is the first day of the 1st SAP Challenge...

i was unfortunate to be drawn as the last seed and therefore playing against Yassin, the top seed... you can see where this is going..

i had a hard time playing against Yassin.. he played a very fast game... i tried to slow it down but my efforts were ridiculed by his constant pressing.... so what do i do when he prevents me from slowing down? i play hard.... BIG mistake... I was unable to push Yassin like i did in Ipoh 2 years ago...

losing the match pushed me down to the bottom half of the draw.... and once again my luck amazes me.... i'm playing against the mini-Darkness tomorrow.... those in the squash court would know exactly what i'm talking about..

its a win or win match tomorrow... i desperately need to get my butt back up the ranks... losing to the younger players isnt an option....

on other matters... Allan i know you read my blog at the courts today.... but i honestly dont care what gets spread anymore... the facts will be the facts... i'm not running away from it anymore... i'm actually confirming it for you guys this time... i'm tired of hiding.... not that hiding the last time worked...

anyway i'm done here....
signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment