Friday, January 2, 2009

yesterday my mum and i went to INTI and finally enrolled for the American University Program...

went to the squash court later and that's when things started to get a little crazy.... Allan told me to play against Wee Nee and made a bet.... if i lost to her i will have to wear her skirt during the squash camp on saturday.... i lost.....

to try and get myself out of that situation i played against Max.... Allan said if i could take a set off Max then i dont have to wear the skirt... instead, Max will.... so i managed to take a set.... this time, Max decided to challenge me to try and get away from it.... the condition was i get a 6 point advantage..... i lost.... unfortunately he was way fitter than me so now its back to me....

so i think to myself........ now if Patrick Dempsey can wear a dress for a movie, why cant i? right? so what the heck...... go crazy and take it fair and square.... after all, its just a bet....

signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment