Friday, March 13, 2009

so i ended the last post with my 1st round results..

i went on the next day beating Fakrul's brother Amirul in straight sets.. after the game i went straight to BJ to represent INTI juniors against the seniors in a Futsal match.. i played fantastic futsal that day... i'm not flattering myself.. its true.. i was really satisfied and felt like my week would stay this good.. boy was i wrong..

the next day i woke up and found out that Manchester United beat Inter Milan 2-0 to progress to the quarter-finals.. i was happy and felt very possitive.. but one things still remained: SPM results...

went to school at about 11am to collect my results with confidence.. but the moment the slip was passed to me, i went into shock.. i thought it was a prank.. i couldnt think straight.. it was really bad..

managed to swallow the results and headed to Gurney to meet up with Mel and Justin.. walked around meeting alot of 08 SPM-ers.. went to McD at Gurney Drive for lunch.. headed to Mabel's place to tell her the bad news..

had a match against Clara.. i struggled the first 2 sets and was 0-2 down.. pushed hard to pull back one set to 1-2.. then the electricity died.. had time to regroup and did solo in the dark court.. after calming myself down, i went on the finish the match easily..

picked up Mabel and we both went to New World to meet Brian (Lim, NOT Raj).. Mabel and Brian had to do a survey for their anthropology project.. they were studying te break-dance community.. had dinner at BBQ Chicken and after the survey i dropped Mabel home and went home to face the music.. went to bed relatively early due to the shitty connection..

stayed home all day today.. went for my final round match for 9/10 placing.. another 5 set match.. beat that smart-ass MSSPP feller's son.. well that's about it.. =)

i'm gonna try to get my parents to buy me the Nokia 5800 for my birthday.. not expecting to succeed but wish me luck anyways ok? ;)

out..

No comments:

Post a Comment