Tuesday, March 10, 2009

yesterday was Cho Chia's Birthday.. dude is finally 18.. cant wait till its my turn.. haha..

Happy Birthday Cho Chia!

went to Red Chopsticks at i-Avenue for lunch.. Cho Chia's treat.. woohoo... lol.. there were six of us there.. Cho Chia, Mabel, Katherine, Penny, Soo Lip and me..

Birthday Boy...
Soo Lip..
Katherine..
PeaKok..

err... me.. texting..

anyway after college i had my first round match against Jonathan.. i played with confidence and did great but came up short losing to him 11-4, 9-11, 10-12, 11-5, 12-14.. the last point was disappointing.. i swore the ball died when Jonathan scooped it out but Dennis wasnt sure.. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LET MR BOON.. anyway, the match is over now and my goal from here is to improve my ranking to the highest possible position.. 9th.. sure beats 16th.. haha..

i'll be playing against Fakrul's younger brother later and after watching him play yesterday, i have to say i'm confident i can seal the match in straight sets but it'll be tricky.. the boy has potential.. wish me luck people..

SPM results will be out tomorrow and i cant say i'm extremely worried... i think i'm mostly worried bout whether i'd get enough A's to get the money required to buy my new phone.. haha.. will update you people on my results.. just promise not to mock me.. ;)

i guess that's it for now.. will be going to futsal with college buddies later to relax before the storm tomorrow.. =)

ciao..



No comments:

Post a Comment