Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Abracadabra!

I recently came across a not-so-new girl band from South Korea called Brown Eyed Girls.. Yes, I shit you not, the group's name is really BROWN EYED GIRLS..

What are they? Black Eyed Peas fans?

Anyway I dont know what its about but apparently they earned up to USD 8.1million for their Abracadabra promotions.. This amount of money was earned from the sales of albums, ringtones and other products but does not include live performances.. Not bad for a group that does not belong to the 3 giants of KPop (SM, YG, and JYP)..

But I dont really fancy them.. But for the sake of letting my tiny network of non-existent readers, here's their song Abracadabra..


Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls *I STILL LAUGH WHEN I SEE THAT NAME*

There is another matter that will surely make people think I run a KPop gossip site or whatever.. But this involves Wonder Girls..

Yes I am talking about the same group that I not so long ago said could not be as good as SNSD.. But this is serious, I dont know if I should laugh or be disappointed at this news..

Apparently Wonder Girls was performing in the USA at a Jonas Brothers concert.. I have no idea how the JB fans will relate to WG but lets let that one slide.. During an autograph session with WG, a fan raised his leg and placed it on the table.. He/She asked two WG members dont ask me who to sign his shoes and they did.. Now the thing is that both the WG members did not complain about anything.. It was the fans back in motherland South Korea that were upset at that particular person for apparently DISRESPECTING WG.. Yes I do agree that what that person did wasnt exactly the nicest thing but does it matter if WG was ok with it?

I'm really amused at how others can get upset when the person directly involved is anything BUT upset.. Funny world.. Here's the pictures of the lucky or not so lucky person who got his/her shoe signed..

I dont know about you guys, but the way I see it, these two WGs had no problem with signing that shoe.. WG DISRESPECTED IN USA

Extras:
How to become a Wonder Girl? - This is WG's new series..
would you really wanna be them?

No comments:

Post a Comment