Wednesday, September 16, 2009

생일 축하 합니다 브라이언!!

생일 축하 합니다

I'm sure my small network of followers (should I start giving you guys a name instead of repeating that everytime?) wont know what those words above meant..

Well for starters, its pronounced saengil chuka hamnida.. That is Korean for

Happy Birthday..!!

And yes Brian this is a shout-out to you.. Sorry I couldnt do anything more special for your 19th.. But I'll make up for it.. As for now, just hang in there.. Chelsea gave you a nice early gift by beating Porto 1-0 in the Champions League.. =)

You'll just have to hang on and get through the morning speech and history test.. After all, good things come to those who wait, right?

I'm sorry but this is the only proper picture I have of you.. The others were not mine..

So ending this post,
Have a great 19th =)

PS: the last four characters on the post title is actually your name in Korean dude.. Pronounced as Burayon (Beu Ra I Eon).. Lol..

Oh one last thing, sorry I cant sing Happy Birthday in Korean yet so it'll have to be the English version you know so well.. LoL..

No comments:

Post a Comment