Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ashley Greene's Interview

I am a big fan of Ashley Greene..

Although I hate to admit it, I love watching Twilight and New Moon because well I get to see her.. Ashley Greene is probably the only reason I even bother about the Twilight saga anyway.. Being a huge fantasy novel fan I am quite disappointed at the saga because to me, its just a love story with vampires and werewolves thrown into it.. I might as well tell you I wrote a book about a male dragon rider torn between two girls, one being his childhood friend who has been there for him throughout his training days while the other being his fellow dragon rider.. Wait now doesnt that sound a little too much like Eragon? Maybe this one has too much love messing the story up..

Ok I'm going out of the topic again.. Main point of this post is that Ashley Greene is hot.. Those who disagree with me are either jealous girls or guys that should be shot.. Although I highly doubt the jealous girls part..

Well Ms. Greene was in the recent issue of Interview Magazine and I'm pretty sure it backs up my statement about her being hot.. So just sit tight, shut up, and enjoy the pictures..










*I should try taking black & white shots like these..

No comments:

Post a Comment