Friday, January 15, 2010

I see you..


 
I'm not a big fan of Leona Lewis..

First of all I think she looks scary not in a Lady-Gaga-bird-nest-in-ma-face kinda scary but just scary.. I mean hasn't anyone notice her face? She's not ugly don't get me wrong.. But Leona is just like a pretty (huge) dude.. Anyway this post isn't to diss her..

I've watched the Avatar last Friday and I loved the movie.. I was amazed at how good James Cameron's imagination was.. I'm a total fantasy novel geek so when it comes to these fantasy movies, I'm all for it..

So Leona recorded the title track for the Avatar soundtrack called "I See You".. Its an awesome song I'd have to admit.. Leona also has a good voice although she sounds annoying in most of her songs to me.. But the Avatar song is like hypnotic.. I heard the song when the credits appeared at the end of the movie and thought "Wow, this is a nice song." but I never looked it up after that.. I heard the song again today on Channel [V]'s Double Shot..

So what I'm trying to say is, listen to the song.. Its good.. Like seriously..

Here's the MV for "I See You" by Leona Lewis for the James Cameron epic, Avatar :




No comments:

Post a Comment