Saturday, January 2, 2010

Is it necesarry to make a New Year's Resolution?

I've been hearing people talk about their New Year's Resolution and some posted on Facebook.. Even Brian posted on his blog.. Makes me wonder if maybe I should make my own? If I really have to, this should be it..

2010 New Year's Resolution

1.  Hit 3.0 CGPA
- technically everyone need to do that..


2. Eat less
- I already started

3. Save money
- this one will be tough

4. Maintain fitness

5. Be a bookworm

6. Learn to balance time better
- this has been carried forward since I was like 14 LOL

I guess that's it.. What do you think? Will I make it?

**Note** I also realized that my number of readers have decreased since I stop posting everything Kpop and returned my blog to a more personal space.. Even though there's still Kpop..

2 comments:

  1. hi! *waves*
    i'm a new reader to your blog ^^ stumbled here while hunting for kpop news haha. anyhoo just wanna say hiiiiiiiiiii~~ imma backtrack your post ^^..i'm a 2PM fan ^^

    oh..happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3 .0

    ReplyDelete