Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kissing you babbeh..

Well I havent heard this song in a live performance for a long time.. In fact I've never heard this song in a live performance..

Anyway KBS Music Bank kicked off the new year with their January 1st episode.. KBS got kinda lucky.. I mean their program is on Fridays and this time around, Christmas and New Years was on Friday..

Anyway I wasnt interested in the performances.. I didnt even watch it on tv because it wasnt on KBS.. The only performance that caught my attention was of course SNSD..

After their Genie promotions the girls pretty much disappeared from the Kpop scene to pursue other things like variety shows and other non-album related things.. The busiest  of the lot had to be Yuri and Sunny, both of which takes part in Invincible Youth.. Taeyeon also has her DJ gig.. All 9 ladies also made appearances on SBS Strong Heart..

So ignore those.. On KBS last night, SNSD had a special stage with their "sisters" f(X).. f(X) sang SNSD's hit song Kissing You and was later joined by Seohyun and Sooyoung before SNSD themselves took the stage to perform a slightly different version of Tell Me Your Wish (Genie).. The only comment I have to make is that Victoria's pronunciation when she sang Kissing you was a little off..



No comments:

Post a Comment