Thursday, May 20, 2010

SNSD and 2PM promote Caribbean Bay with an MV

Now its no secret that I'm a HUGE SNSD fan and that I also like 2PM's music.. So when I heard the two groups are collaborating for an advertising campaign for Caribbean Bay, I had to check it out..

The MV is a collaborative song by two of South Korea's most popular Idol Groups.. It centers around 3 members from SNSD and 3 from 2PM.. In the video, Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun are female lifeguards in training at the theme park and same goes for Taecyeon, Nickhun, and Chansung..

There were 3 pairs in this MV and its Yoona-Taecyeon (main pair), Yuri-Nickhun, and Seohyun-Chansung.. Pretty cool but I'm a little jealous that Taecyeon got Yoona.. The remaining members from both groups made a cameo appearance towards the end..

The girls look awesome and the guys just makes me jealous.. They got the body and the girls.. Anyone wanna sponsor me for a trip to Seoul? Anyone?

So without further ado, here's SNSD and 2PM's MV for Caribbean Bay :

No comments:

Post a Comment