Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Did Wrong..

It has been awhile since my last post about a Kpop song. No this is not some up-beat, auto-tuned song. This is a very nice song by 2AM and I have to say I love it.


I think this song has been around for some time already but somehow I never heard it before. The video from what I can see tells a story about 4 close friends (2AM members). I guess they used to know this girl from their childhood and they all had a crush on her. Now she came back into their lives as she was transferred to the boys' school. Seeing her again, the boys renewed their interest in her and as she went out with them, they all thought they were gonna finally have her to themselves. I guess they all found out that she was seeing all 4 of them but in an old friend kinda way ad they all got the wrong idea. They fought and she broke up the fight and out of nowhere she falls sick and end up in the hospital and i got confused and I think you too so I shall stop now.

How considerate of me, eh? ;)

Anyway here's the MV for 2AM's I Did Wrong.

 

Now I just need to find out what the song is all about. =)

Till my next update..

No comments:

Post a Comment