Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Big Bite.. Big SQUID..??

Yes its been a long long long long LONG time since I've been updating this wreck so here I am again..

The BESTF in the entire world left for Kansas last last Thursday and I gotta tell you, we're all missing her here.. At least I am.. Its getting really quiet here these days.. Anyway back to the real purpose of this post..

So today I went to college like real early to study for my Anthropology mid-term in the library.. Karyn and Shin were there too.. Well we tried to cramp as much as we could into our little noggin before the paper at 12pm.. So at around 11am I went down for my lunch (I tend to get really hungry really fast).. I saw this bigass squid or calamari and HAD TO get it..!!

BIG isn't it?

Anyhoo, my mid-term sucked.. Now I have to focus on my Anthro project and MassComm report.. Wish me luck? Please? No?

OK now I know this is just a waste of time because I have like less than a handful of readers here but..
WHY DO YOU JOIN GYMS?
Seriously this is for my Anthro project so help me out here and post your response on my little chatbox over on the right of your screen..

MUCH APPRECIATED..!! =D

Before I go, one last picture for you guys to feast your eyes on..

Told you it was BIG.. ;)

Till next time.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment