Thursday, August 26, 2010

Genie..!!

I JUST CANT WAIT!

SNSD/Girls' Generation has just released their MV for the Japanese version of Tell Me Your Wish (Genie). All 9 girls looks amazing in the video and I'd have to say its the best start to my day ever! Yoona to me is the fairest of them all and it really makes me love her more. What can I say? Yoona is my dream girl.


The girls made their debut in Japan with their album New Beginning of Girls' Generation and Genie is the first Japanese MV for SNSD. I really hope they do well in Japan. Most SM artistes do pretty well in Japan.

SNSD and the rest of the Kpop lot will be heading to Singapore and I really hope I can get tickets to see them. I wanna go for as many concerts to see them as a can. I wanna see Yoona in person!

I <3 소녀시내

No comments:

Post a Comment