Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Beginning?

A new layout. A new design. A fresh start.

I thought it was about time I changed my blog layout and this skin suits my "Day Dreams" theme/title. I have been talking about making videos but honestly I don't know what to talk about.

Photography experiments are still a work in progress as I am finding models who are willing to go through the frustration of having me as their photographer. I am also looking for inspiration as to what concept, location, and style I should use.

To those few followers who still read my blog, please leave a comment giving me your honest opinions and suggestions. You can also Tweet me or post on my Facebook wall. Would really appreciate it. Since you guys are the readers, YOU choose what you want to see. So please let me know.

I really need to do things. Been very lifeless lately.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment