Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Breaka Shaka

Kangta has released his Mandarin digital single titled Breaka Shaka!





Its been awhile since I've heard any of Kangta's songs. I was never much of a fan. I just like him because he's also in SM. I'm biased that way. The last song I heard from Kangta was the one with Vaness called Scandal. I loved that song.

Breaka Shaka is a very upbeat song but you can't expect much from the lyrics. I love the beat although it reminds me a whole lot of Super Junior-M's Super Girl (Shuppah Girl). A friend of mine said to me, SM Chinese songs all sound the same. I couldn't agree more. Anyway here's Kangta's latest MV, Breaka Shaka.


As a bonus, f(X)'s beautiful Chinese leader, Victoria features in the MV. =)

Welcome back Kangta!


No comments:

Post a Comment