Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let me hear you 1, 2, STEP..

Its been awhile since I've blogged about a movie so what better movie to do a "review" on than Step Up 3? Many other I would say but I love dance (although I can't dance myself) so here goes nothing.

Step Up 3 is finally out after Step Up 2 swept the world off their feet with sick dance moves. Now its back with more sick moves (and a few familiar faces). Step Up 3 has its storyline revolving around a group of New York City dancers under the leadership of Luke (Rick Malambri). The show also stars Adam Sevani as Moose, the wonder kid from Step Up 2. The group competes in the World Jam in hopes of winning and using the prize money to retain the "Vault" which is what they call their home.

This movie got every bone in my body twitching and itching to move throughout the entire show. I would give a 10/10 for the dance moves but a mere 6/10 for the storyline. The plot shows too much similarity with the one in Step Up 2. But then again, who said these movies were about the plot?


I was gonna post the full dance videos here but then I'd just spoil it for those who haven't watched. I know ya'll just gonna YouTube it later. Here's a sneak peak for you slow pokes who have yet to watch the best dance movie to date.





I love Moose's moves in this one. But it does remind me an awful lot of his final dance in Step Up 2.


Maybe the guy just loves water.



I just had to post the full final dance. Anyone know where I can get those awesome lighted suits? Anyway the dancers who really stood out for me would be Adam Sevani, Chadd Smith (for his robotic awesomeness), Kendra Andrews (red head =D), and the Lombard twins.

 Adam Sevani

 Chadd Smith

 Kendra Andrews

 Martin & Facundo Lombard

That's all from me now. If you haven't watched Step Up 3, DO IT! I'm gonna catch it in 3D whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment