Sunday, September 26, 2010

Its SECRET time..

Korean pop idol group Secret has been around for a year or so now and these songs aren't exactly fresh out of the studio but I thought I'd just share it with my readers. They're actually catchy songs if you're open to any type of language or if you're a Kpop fan.

I Want You Back.
Their debut single. Its very contrasting from their 1st and 2nd mini album songs. I love it though.

Magic.
This is from their 1st mini album. You might notice that they sang MAZIK instead of MAGIC. HAHA! This is the beginning of Secret's shakes. They love shaking for some reason. You'll see why in their next song.

Madonna.
This is their latest single from their 2nd mini album and the girls are still promoting. It sounds similar to Magic but not so similar? And then yes they continue shaking in this MV. I call it the Secret Shake. OK, NOT COOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment