Monday, September 27, 2010

A Taste of Penang #1

Had dinner with my dad and sister last night at the food court near Penang Free School. I always go for the same thing there and that's the Char Hor Fun. Its really one of or THE best in Penang. My meal included Soursop juice which as far as I know, isn't offered by any other drinks seller in Penang. But I could be wrong. Dessert was  Ice Kacang and Ban Chang Kuih which is basically Chinese pancake. They all taste good and its this very combination that I always go back there for. Nothing else.

This is A Taste of Penang #1

I find it annoying that my vertical picture is now horizontal every time I upload. WTH?


See what I mean?

This is the typical hawker stall for those of you who don't know. =)

Anyone up for Intestine Satay? lol never tried before but I'll give it a shot the next time I go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment