Thursday, October 28, 2010

EPIC FAN

This is just so epic I had to share it with you readers. 2PM was recently at a fan meet and a signing session and this girls comes up to every member and goes:

"OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU THE MOST RIGHT OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA YOU'RE SO HANDSOME OPPA OPPA CAN I TOUCH YOUR HAND OPPA OPPA OPPA"

Haha what I find even funnier is when she went to Junho he was already laughing after seeing Taecyeon and Junsu's encounter with their #1 fan. LOL. Junho saw her and went "yes OPPA!".. haha she's so funny but I think I would've done the same with SNSD's fan meet. But I'd try to calm down and speak to Yoona, Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri calmly. Of course I love the rest too but more attention to those mentioned. ;)

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment