Thursday, October 28, 2010

HOOT! HOOT! HOOT!


 The time has finally come! Yes I am hours behind on this but SNSD has finally released their MV for the much anticipated title track "Hoot". This is a relief to SONEs around the world as we've all been stressing to get to watch the MV for days.


I was at the dentists waiting for my sister to get her teeth done and I received an SMS from my friend saying the MV was out. I freaked and had to settle for the low video quality of my mobile phone. I was ecstatic and couldn't wait to get home to watch it in HD.


So before I drive SONEs, which by have already seen the MV a million times, crazy again, here are the concept pictures from SNSD's 3rd mini-album "Hoot".


 
 Yoona! <3

 Jessica

 Taeyeon

 Tiffany

 Yuri

 Seohyun

 Sooyoung

 Sunny

 Hyoyeon

 OK enough with the wait. I'm sure you guys have already seen the MV. So go ahead and watch it again. ;) Music Bank is tomorrow and I can't wait to see the girls on stage. Well, I've already seen them on stage last week. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment