Wednesday, November 10, 2010

[#1] I'M NOT "LALA"..!!

Alright guys so I recently changed my profile picture on Facebook and a few of my friends called my something I despise. Yes, they called me "LALA". I'm not happy about it so decided to clear things out with this video. At least I tried to clear things out. Conclusion? I'M NOT "LALA"..!!

For those of you who don't know what "LALA" means, its kinda hard for me to explain but if there are enough requests, I might just make a whole other video to explain what IT is.

*UPDATE* I removed this blog post earlier today because of the video quality. Now that I've fixed the problem, its back up.


Again, your feedback is really appreciated. I think I wanna do this regularly.

For those of you who couldn't catch the "Credits" at the end of the video, you can follow me @:
* Twitter - @eIVANne
and do follow my blog =)

Thanks for watching! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment