Friday, November 12, 2010

[#2] Before I go on a vacation... CHYEAH!

I'll be in Australia for the next 2 weeks so I made this for you guys so that you'll have one more video to watch while I'm gone. My last video actually made more people call me one of those THINGS rather than get more support like I hoped. I have nothing else up my sleeve so I got a friend of mine to talk to you guys.


Keep watching my videos and I will try to record while I'm in "The Land Down Under". See you guys when I get back. I love you guys. Really. Well, not the ones who called me one of those THINGS. I'll be back at the end of the month. See you then! As usual, leave your comments and let me know what you guys think. Thanks for watching!

*UPDATE* This is a random video of Yoona. Its just too cute to not post up. <3

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAAHA

    What I can say is, your "friend" must appear more in your videos ;)

    ps: Great try with the accent! seriously :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks Aaron. My friend will make random appearances from time to time.. Hopefully I can find a suitable video for him to feature in.

    ReplyDelete